April 13, 2008

So I've been slacking since I last posted. At least until yesterday. Had stuff to do in real life and all that so just did my daily farming run/bork/battlestaff.

Yesterday, switched to Lunars. Did a bunch of ZMI altar along with humidify and super glass make. Got myself to 80 Mage. I prefer ZMI to abyss for a lot of runes. Mostly cause I use nearly all the kinds of runes. And it's still "profitable" to use it. Plus, I like being on lunars. I make runes until I can't run then humidify/superglass make and swing over to Waterbirth Isle for Snape Grass.

This morning I did my farming round and hit 85 Farming!! Woot!! Torstol, now I can plant everything :D.

Got around to using all those planks I bought the other day. Made 2 construction levels to 70 Construction. That's 1808 total. Built a gilded altar. That's about as much construction in a day that I can stand :D.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?