End of Year 2

So here's the snapshot that I forgot to post earlier of my levels after 2 years:



What's interesting (maybe only to me) are the following:

I barely have over 60million xp. But by keeping my levels close together I'm pushing up in to the top 20k overall.

Runecraft: ranked 9923

Strength: ranked 385919

Nearly the same xp in each skill and yet a HUGE difference in leveling.


I have maximum flexibility. Other than a skill cape and the fire adze there's very things my levels won't let me do.

What this doesn't show is all the great friends that I've made. (And Buzzy, if you don't come back and visit I will tell the Chaos Elemental to toss you into the lava maze). So for that I thank all my friends who've skilled with me, died with me, and hung out with me.

Looking forward to another great year.


Next post: year 3 goals

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?