December 24, 2008

Been really busy with the holidays and such.

I also decided to focus on cleaning out my bank. Not a lot of leveling/xp there but I can do whatever and not worry about bank space.

Had 2000 shades to burn. Did that and got a lot of clue scrolls. Took me 8 days but I probably made a 10million gp profit on the clues and stuff. (I high alched everything).

88 Firemaking along the way.

Got 83 Mining from hitting all the various stars along the way.

Anyways I'll be back to my normal leveling self shortly. And have some new guides to post up.

Anyways Merry Christmas all!! Happy Scaping!

1 comment:

Jmb said...

All the holiday items that can be destoyed, destory it. Doing it saves loads of space and if you ever need to pick one up, you can just talk to diago. :)

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?