March 15, 2009

Got to 94 Hunter on the 13th. Tried to hunt on Saturday and it was a frustrating exercise. Decided I was happy, for now, with 94 Hunter.
For the last week I've done nothing but hunt. The only time I left my hunter spot was to restock on pouches and such. Got about 2.3 million xp. Not bad. In terms of hours that was about. Averaged about 400k a day. Most days that worked out to about 80-100k an hour. Some hours I was more serious then others etc.

Anyways, hunting was a pain on Saturday so I decided to help a friend learn to hunt. She was appalled by how bad the behavior is at the red chin grounds. She obviously had not read my blog at all this week :D. Went and did my bork/battestaffs/jade vine thing. Then I went farming. Hadn't farmed in a week and I was way off my usual stridge. Forgot things, confused myself. Didn't check my kingdom for the last 2 weeks so I have plenty of trees to plant now.

After I did that decided to get a runecrafting level that I was nearing. After about 2 hours of rc I decided that I could get faster xp hunting penguins then I could runecrafting. So off to penguins. Then back to the ZMI. Finally got to 82 Runecrafting. I would suggest that if you use the ZMI to fill up your bank to max. Take out your pouches, all your astral and law runes. Then you can just bank all instead of clicking on each rune. By taking all the keys off my key ring and making a bunch of unfinished pots I was able to max out my bank.

Then a friend of mine was working on prayer. Since he was keeping his gilded altar lit I decided to use it to get to 83 Prayer!

2046 Total

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?