March 28, 2009

Great couple of days.

Got to 89 Woodcutting on the 27th thanks to an Evil Tree. I think Jagex really thought through the Stars and made some changes that make the evil trees a great little distraction. Not saying it's great xp but it's not bad. And the leprechaun magic I love! That and it's another way to get seeds so I'm happy with that.

Then I hit 96 Hunting on the 27th as well. Just hitting recd chins. Found a great spot that I can easily get over 300 an hour.My goal for this month was 97. Not sure I'm going to make it but I'll be close.

Then went to kill Bork and got to 82 Defense and 82 Attack. So that brings all my combat related skills up to 82.

2055 total. So I at least reached that part of this month's goals :D

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?