August 2, 2009

Busy weekend. Was getting close to some levels and my big goal of 2100.

So....knocked out a waterfiends task, got a rune defender, started on a Black Demons task and got 83 Defense.....83 Strength....83 Attack.

Cleaned up junk in my bank. Hit 91 Crafting. Alched some of it and got to 91 Magic. Spent most of the weekend at ZMI running around like crazy. Finally pushed it to 83 Runecrafting.

Hunted some penguins on Sunday morning and used it to get 87 Summoning.

My friend Cross had an open altar last night and thanks to that I can check off 86 Prayer.

That's 8 and 2099 in 3 days.

And no, I didn't no life this weekend. All but prayer and rc were below 50k at the start of the weekend. It's just that chipping away at some skills from bork killing, battlestaffs etc came together and I just mopped up with 10 minutes or so of working on a skill.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?