November 12, 2009

Got 96 Firemaking last night while waiting for a star. Falling back into my old pattern of doing 20 minutes of errands, then skilling for the night then mining a star, killing the Jade Vine and calling it a day. My daily errands are usually: Jade Vine, Bork, Battlestaffss, Pure Essence from Wizard Comptetry. When I'm in the area I also get the flax/pineapple/seaweed/sand from Arhein and Bert.

I've also added in vials. Now that the stores sell the packages of them and they take all day to refresh I stop in at the Ardy general store and Moonclan's store to stock up. When I'm in Shilo or one of the other shops that sell them I buy them there too. I calculated I need about 55k vials for 99 herblore. Might as well start stockpiling them now. It's actually a pretty good money maker if I was so inclined. Same with all the various meats in Oo'log. Shame that they added the update a couple weeks after I was on my big rabbit meat spree.

By the way....take a look at www.runescoop.com. Specifically his guides.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?