January 24, 2010

Just a quick note. Got to 87 Smithing. Been buried with all my RL friends who wanted to do something after the holidays. So the last couple weeks haven't had tons of time in game. Mostly been runecrafting and slaying with smithing when I need to watch football :D

Getting back on to my regular schedule now.Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile.

I have been thinking though about what could really make 2010 a good RS year for me. Like what could Jagex do to really make me happy. And you know it is? Better support for clan/group activities. I'm working on some ideas now but I'll just toss this out there. For a MMO there's scant support for group stuff and little need for it either. I wish that would change

1 comment:

G said...

This is the only MMO I've ever played. What do other games have as far as clan things go?

I want the Jagex Cup to come back, but with learning from their issues.

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?