July 24, 2011

Been hanging out at the sawmill making planks. Almost as fast as ivy but with more peace and better gameplay. Tossing in a little ivy when I want to be brain dead. Made it to 98 Woodcutting. Will probably do a combination of sawmill, ivy and the occasional evil tree with friends to get the next level.

Oh and Dungeoneering 102. I am really starting to to like this, 30 minute larges with friends makes it go by fast. At least for the summer while everyone is around quite a bit it's been easy to form teams.

And finally 98 Magic. I swear, I haven't trained this other then the circus, teleporting around and some time with friends at livid farm. The circus is just fast free xp.

With all the dungeoneering I'm doing can see that it's making an affect on all my xp. Which is great.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?