Farming Table


Since the summoning table was so well received here's my farming table.


No turnip on here. Otherwise I think it's all current.


I'm averaging 10 herb plantings a day (1 lap when I log in, 1lap when I log out), 2 harvests from my whiteberry bush and 5 trees and 5 fruit trees (woohoo!!) plus calquats when I have seeds. And the hop patch in Yanille. On a really good day I can get around 100k in exp. Bad days less then 10k. I plant my best trees first and then as the week goes on I start planting things that are lower level. I always have at least one papaya tree or one palm tree alive. If I don't have another palm/papaya to plant I make a point to pick it daily (which is why I leave it there) but not chop it down.




No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?