January 22, 2008

Did a round of trees and 2 rounds of herbs. Loving the new farming patch in Lleyta as it will allow me to grow one more fruit tree a day. Got all my good regular trees planted so now I'm down to acorns, willows and random fruit trees.

Didn't want to make cannonballs so started working on getting a rune defender. I'm doing the defense-catapult method of gathering tokens. No idea how it compares to others but it seemed the one I could do the best. Got about 300 tokens. That got me to a bronze. Didn't know I had to show it to the person to get set up to go for the next one. Anyways, I'll work at it over the next few days.

Otherwise planning on making my cannonballs and getting to 72 Herblore. I need to pick a new bandana and snakeskin boots too.

Next few days will be taking care of the above items and doing some more farming. Really want 79 by the end of the month so I can grow my own dwarf weed.

Ended the night by killing my Jade Vine and getting to 71 Slayer :D.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?