January 20, 2008

Since Thursday I've been focusing on getting my bank cleaned out, planting as many seeds as I can and getting a few levels to help me when I take off on my month of slayering :D.

Sold off a lot of gear I didn't need in my bank. Got on Lunars and refilled about 2k vials. Every so often I'd make a lap at Waterbirth Island and gathered Snape Grass. I misread the quantity of Ranarrs I had so ended up with 200 extra Snape Grass. Sold them on GE. Considering how incredibly fast I gathered them I was very pleased with the 80k I made.

Hit 71 Fletching by making yew longs-unstrung. Sold them on the GE.

Made pots. Started with what I had on hand. Then went to Falador and gathered blue dragon scales for both lantadyme and kwuarm. Then off to Morty Myre for a lot of Fungi. Got to 71 Herblore. I really want 72 before I start just so I can make a bunch of Range pots to speed up slaying.

Cooked about 500 swordies (from my kingdom) and monks (did a touch of fishing). Got to 76 Cooking.

Finally got to 75 Woodcutting. Total of 1681 Levels. (Edit: Oops...originally said 1781 :D)

Was hoping for 1700 levels by the end of the month but Summoning has been a lot tougher then I thought it would be.

Did my skeletons assignment since I was in Edge waiting for a friend. Used mage. Getting pretty close to leveling slayer. May do that before the end of the month.

I'd like to get the following levels before starting up on my slaying run:

72 Herblore (see above)
77 Farming (just cause)
72 Prayer (cause I'm close, I have enough shade remains to get there.)
And I want 1,000 cannonballs, 1,000 fish and 1,000 chinchompas. (I have quite a few of both but I'll get those stocks up.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post saya 1781 total levels... i think you mean 1681. Just so you know.
=]

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?