Shopping!!

I've decided that February is going to be all about Slayer (and various other combat things). So I've started selling off things I don't need and buying stuff I have to buy and making stuff I have to make.

I'm using Zarfot's Slayer Guide (22-23-291-47612875)

It'll take me the rest of this month to use up my supplies, make the cash etc. I have a bunch of stuff but here's what's left on my list.

I really don't know much about combat gear. I plan to use a mix of melee and range when doing this. If there's something else I should look at getting or substitutions I can make to save money please post a comment to let me know.


Buy

Full Guthans
Veracs skirt
Amulet of fury
Dragon boots
Berserker ring
Karils top and bottom
Archer ring
Ranger boots
God coif
Pharaoh's sceptre
5 Amulets of Glory

Make

Cannonballs
Super sets
Prayer potions
Ranging potions
Monkfish
Superantipoisons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ring of Wealth versus Berserker ring. +4 str difference with berserker (only about +1 to your max hit) save 2.2M and you'll have a lot higher chance of getting good slayer drops.

Glory versus Fury. Fury has a difference of +12 to all def +2 prayer and str. You'll save 2.8M with glory. Only reason to do this would be the money.

I'll post more of my comments about your list later.

Vaskor said...

I prefer to wear Ring of Wealth for better drops, so no need for expensive rings.

Also not sure if all that Barrows equipment that important. Here is my cheaper version :-) Not saying it is as good, but it works fine for me, might be an intermediate set before you acquire the rest of the powerful equipment from your list.

General Purpose:
Full Guthans (managed without it for a long time, but it is sure very helpful)
Amulet of fury (still using glory, but I think fury is needed)
Ring of Wealth
Cannon
Barrows Gloves
Skill/Quest Cape

Ranged:
Snakeskin boots
God coif
Crystal Bows (2 of them)
Black dragonhide

Melee:
Neitiznot helm
Granite body
Dragon legs
Whip
Dragon boots

I hope it helps.

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?