Summoning Table

This is huge! If you click on the image it SHOULD open a new browser so that it's readable.

Table is complete with name, level, type of charm used, shards, xp per shard, specials and a lot of other good stuff. I wanted to add a column to show the best place to get the item needed but that would make it even bigger. I'm working on some other stuff so this should do for now.

I've got some analytics about various things in it that I'll post in the next few days.

Update 1: The animals in brown are non-combat familiars.



5 comments:

Vaskor said...

Simply awesome! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jax, that's awesome! Great job on the table, it's really informative! And congrats on your recent levels, you caught up to me with Farming, haha. :P

Anonymous said...

Jax, very nice.

The levels column is a bit dislocated though, don't know how easy it would be to fix it. And why are some creatures in a different color, like the macaw, beaver and cockatrice? They seem to me to be the best for skilling =p

But yeah, super useful. I will use it a lot. When I decide to train. =D

Jax said...

The levels column shows up ok on IE7. I've got it saved as an Excel table and can send it to you if you want.

Af for the "different color" DOH! I forgot to put that in the notes. The brown animals are the ones that don't fight. Thanks for calling that out.

Anonymous said...

Ah, made sense.

Another comment =p

Jax, for the spirit cobra (level 63) you created the item "snake charm". I think you meant snake skin? That's what's in the KB.

;-)

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?