March 1, 2008

77 Magic. Fabulous with lunars as I can use super glass heat :D. And since I'm down to 1,000 vials it's a good thing to get. (When I started out on Herblore I thought 100 vials were a big deal.....and it was!! Now 1,000 vials and I start looking for more.)

Finished my Blue Dragon tasks. Got 102 Turoths. Used slayer dart. (I somehow got myself on and off lunars while running around up on Moonclan island. I could of sworn I was on lunars when I left there.)

With the Turoths I got some red mystic gloves, rune dagger and decent seeds/herbs.

Next task is 135 Lesser Demons. Going to use up my stockpile of chaos runes there.

Dealt with some drama in my one of my clans. Just wearing me out. I think it's taken care of.

1 comment:

AndyMaster24 said...

Nice Jax, you are awsome.

P.S. Looks like you changed the lasyout on your blog a bit, nice job.

Back to mom's now, cya in two weeks.

-Andy

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?