May 14, 2008

Still running like a crazy monkey. About 100k from my next agility level. I'm starting to get the clicking down pretty fast. Also running low on youtube videos to listen to in the background.

Did the new quest that came out on Tuesday. My friend James (the anti-quester) did it first and warned me that I wasn't going to just waltz through it. Another friend started it around the same time I did so we talked a bit while working through it. I liked it personally. Looking at the skill levels involved to do the quest I thought it was a fair balance of time, resources and reward.

Mixed feelings about the new city. I think I might like the new color scheme better but....hmmm......

One of my good friends finally.....after months....and months.....and poking....and prodding.....got his quest cape. :D I thought we were going to meet at 6 and got stuck at work/commuting and was sure I had missed it when I got home. I logged in and found out that he still had Rag and Bone part 2 to do. Woohoo!! Logged out and came back later. Still working on it. Did some agility and then started my daily rounds. I get a PM from him telling me to get to Draynor. Woot! I had planned for this and was wearing a glory. One quick tele and..............I was in Al Kharid!!! What?!?! And, out of charges. So sprinted to my bank as others were asking where I was. Dug around, found a glory and arrived in time to see him do his cape emote!!! So happy for him!!

Then we went to a house and uhm, well, sat around and drank beer. Great house. Lots of fun stuff to do but we ended up sitting around the dining room table with beers and curry with lots of good laughs.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?