Goals for August

It's that time again. The time to make unrealistic goals for the month. It's not that I couldn't make the goals if I wanted to, it's that I get distracted and go do other things for a bit.

Having said that here's what I'd like to do this month in the order of it being a realistic goal:

Rune defender
Giant Pouch
80 Fletching
80 Mining
1900 Levels
80 Smithing
80 Thieving
80 Prayer
80 Runecrafting
80 Firemaking

And if I can
80 everything
92 Farming (starting at 170k from 91, it'll be a push and may depend on the quality of seeds I get from my kingdom).

That's quite a list this month. I'm going to start at the top and just chip away. And in about 3 days you'll see me get some random level :D

1 comment:

Bingo said...

Good luck with your goals Jaxana! You'll get there, let me know if you ever need company! :)

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?