January 7, 2009

Finally things have calmed down in the New Year. On the 1/3 I got to 92 Agility.

Mostly been able to log in and do my daily tasks and run a few laps. Time has been a bit limited.

Farming has felt like it's slowing down. I've planted nearly all my stockpile of spirit trees so the xp is coming slower.

Been able to get at least 50k an hour at Dorgeshkaan course when I'm paying attention. Up 600k this month so far and only one level to show for it.

Did the In Pyre Need quest. Easiest quest ever. Easier then Cook's Assistant or Sheep Shearer. Took me 4 minutes. Don't need to take anything. Just go and do it!

Hit 84 Mining today. Exclusively stars.

Goals for January (yeah it's been awhile since I've had goals):

96 Farming
96 Agility
2015 total levels
Top 15000 ranking

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?