February 24, 2009

Just rolling along. Went back to work yesterday (new job and all) and I have to say.....it's wrecking havoc with my skilling, but I guess I should pay the mortgage and all that good stuff.

Anyways, been mainly doing my daily rounds and hunting. By the time I start hunting it's pretty easy to find a decent spot. I think that it's a well thought out skill, the higher your levels the faster it goes. Just wish they'd come out with something for high levels to hunt that are as good as red chins (money and functionality wise) so that some of the pressure is taken off that area.

On Sunday I hosted a non-combat stealing creation game. Invited some friends to invite their clans and we got 35 people to show up over 2 hours. The first one or two games were a little crazy since some people had never played. After that though you could see that it was going to go a lot faster. I think the last game was 15 minutes instead of the usual 20. (If you've never done non combat SC it's pretty simple. No stealing, killing or barriers. Just grab and process clay as fast as you can. Games end when all the clay is picked up.)

Going to host it again this weekend, Sunday afternoon/evening. PM me in game if you're interested. (No, I won't post it here since I don't want to be crashed.)

2 comments:

Ninja Matie said...

Jax, the Stealing Creation event was great! It was well planned, and well organized! I had fun with you, Buzzed, and Cross, even Abs came : )

I can't wait to go to next week's event! : )

Great work Jax! Keep it up!

Ninja

Anonymous said...

hello! im new to this website and i find it pretty cool!nice acc by the way...i play a little bit of runescape too.
just wondering did u ever get a quest cape or anything like that?just trying to get up my farming lvl in catherby while fishing lobs and cooking them.dont worry im not a noob...i guess..85 combet with 1100 total lvl and 6 million xp
awesome website and hope to have 1 acc like u do sum day...
-tim

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?