March 1, 2009

Grabbed 2 hunter levels to end up at 88 Hunter for the month. (2038 total). Barely did anything I set out to do this month but not worried about it either.

For March:
97 Farming
97 Hunter
Some other levels in the hopes of getting over 2050.

Gotten back into the rhythm of working again so I think my 'scaping is going to go back to normal too. Kind of too bad because I was really making progress when I had all day to play. Also, now I understand how people can no-life certain skills and get a 99 in a month. Personally, I don't have what it takes to do that. Neither the focus nor the ability to no-life.

This month going to work on hunting. I did some hunting over the weekend and it was a pain. Hope hop, hunt, idiot, hop, hunt, idiot, idiot, cookie break, idiot.

Idiots I met this weekend:

1) The guy who killed all the red chins. He said someone told him red chins were good range xp. He thought it meant killing them was. I tried to explain to him how red chins were good range xp but did me no good. When I wouldn't give him any food (who has food w/them when hunting red chins?) he left.

2) The guys who wander in and ask for red chins and annoy you. I think these guys are related to the guys who stand in banks screaming that they have no money but are willing to pay 1k for a law rune.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol same to me happened but in bounty hunter kept on asking for prayer pots :d
-Happy March!!!

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?