Hunting for cash


It seems that if you are in a clan chat or in a populated area for any period of time during the day you will be asked: How can I make money?
It seems that often the standard answers are along the lines of: flax, dragons, fishing, woodcutting etc.
I’ve been testing and I’ve found that the best skill for making money from levels 1-?? is hunter. It’s better then runecrafting, woodcutting, fishing, you name it for at least the first 60-70 levels.
If I was starting out Hunting and wanted to optimize my income here’s what it would look like:



As you can see, you can average nearly 150k an hour while getting good xp.

Couple of notes:
For the kyatt/graahk/larupia I assumed that half the furs would be tatty and half would be regular.

If you want to optimize your cash I’d just do polar kebbits from 1-40 then a few quests. It would take maybe 10 hours to get to 40 and you’d have around 1million xp waiting for you. I added in the Larupia in case you got bored with kebbits and wanted to pick up some speed.
Gloves of silence are made with 2 dark kebbit furs and 600 gp at the Varrock clothier. You would make more money making the gloves for people and selling them then just selling the furs.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?