A Little Q&A

In answer to someone's question in the comments: No, I don't make any money from this site. I started it to keep track of what I was doing (an online diary of sorts). Then, people started asking for my farming advice so I wrote a little guide. Then I realized that I liked that sort of thing so I kept going.

I almost always have my chat on. I figure it's an MMORPG, if I didn't want to talk to people I'd be playing something else. However, keep in mind that if I'm in the middle of something and busy I might not reply to you very quickly.

My favorite skill changes daily.

No, I won't buy your junk. Asking me that will get you a very quick trip to my ignore list. It's just one of those things with me. I'm happy to help people but I have a line. Actually, there's 2. One is filling up my bank with your junk. The other is having to travel and hop worlds because you're too lazy to come to me if you want something. If you want to borrow something or get something from me you come to me. It's the way it works.

No. I don't have a GS/BGS. I may never buy one since it appears to just bring out the beggars.

Yes, someday I will get a skills cape. I have a quest cape. I firmly believe that sometime in 2009 a quest cape will be harder to get then a skills cape.

I love clanning, I think it's one of the best features of RS. And soon I will have a post explaining what I think Jagex should do to support it.

Yes, I am a girl. Get over it already.

No. I won't walk you through any quests. If you need advice I may be able to help you. Though to be honest I don't remember a lot about them.

1 comment:

G said...

Grats on the hunting level! I kind of think that your approach on total levels, being balanced is pretty refreshing opposed to getting a skill cape just to have one.

Another great game on sunday, thanks! Now hop to world 111, meet me at the GE, buy my stuff, lend me your GS and walk me through Rat Catchers, kthxbai!

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?