March 2, 2009

Met someone hunting yesterday who was using a Arctic Bear summoning thing (level71) while hunting. I thought I'd go get a few pouches and try the same.

Well, pouches aren't easy to get. I asked a friend of mine who was at the GE to check on them and there were none. So went and got myself a noose wand thing and headed to Trollweis. Didn't take long to get a full load of them. (By the way they are level 1 and the furs sell for 2k in case anyone wants to make a bit of cash).

Made my pouches. Figured worse case scenerio I'd sell them off and get a little summoning xp. So I make about 20 and head to the Feldip Hills. At the same time Jagex decided to do something nice for me and increased the red chins overall. Not sure what had what effect but I can say I caught ALOT more chins with the bear and the increase in chins. I'd say 70 more an hour ballpark.

Really really happy about that.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?