April 11, 2009

You know how you get skill in a lot of skills a tiny bit at a time? Then you look and suddenly you are about to level?

Tested stealing from chest in Dorgesh-kaan. A friend had made a map and I just wanted to see how his guide worked. His guide was great. The rewards.....hmmm....disappointing. Was hoping for more charms, got about 1 every 12 chests. Did get 86 Thieving though. Did my usual farming routine and then the spirit tree told me an evil tree was about to sprout. Went to that and then went to use Leprechaun magic (one of the best rewards in my opinion). Got to 90 Woodcutting.

Noticed I was close so went and got 83 Fishing.

I also discovered a volatile tool in my bank. So I used it up, got xp in all kinds of skills.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?