December 7, 2009

Got to 94 Summoning over the weekend. Couldn't buy water talismans so no blues. So lots of gold (Terrorbirds) and greens (Random bank cleanout) plus penguins. Wasn't pretty but a level is a level. Had a big clan event and offered bones like crazy on a gilded altar......and got nothing. The distance between levels is getting crazier and crazier.

Did a bunch of runecrafting. Having some thoughts about using penguin points on it to get to 91 quicker. Only skills I could see using the points are on prayer and summoning. But I can train both very fast (expensive but fast). Still thinking on that one.

I've started a number of guides and articles and haven't finished a single one. Still trying to focus on one thing.

For those of you who like reading RS blogs I've added a list in the right hand column that shows all the RS blogs I read. You can click on the link at the bottom and see all of their latest posts.

Or if you really wanted to get serious get a blog reader. (I use reader.google.com) Add in the links to the blogs you read and it'll pull down the latest posts. Since I read a lot of non RS stuff I have folders for all my areas of interest. Makes it eaiser to read the latest content from dozens of sites. It comes to you instead of you going to all of them.

3 comments:

RS Economist said...

Hey Jax. I have an RS blog as well. Mind addig me to your blog roll/reading list?

I use google reader to organize my RS blogs as well. Makes it a heck of a lot easier to see new posts.

You going top Merch's party?

Nablo Putaski said...

Its 94 summoning Jaxana, not 84!

Nablo Putaski said...

Don't forget to finish the Ardouge Elite Achievement Diary!

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?