Interested? Anyone?

I've been looking around my costume room lately and it's a bit barren. Oh I have all the furniture, don't get me wrong. And I've started filling it up with items as I get them. I could see a day coming where I just splurge and buy items.

However, there are items that need to be earned. And these, invariably, require some sort of a minigame. And this is my problem.

Looking at Tip.it which has a handy guide for this:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=c..._room_guide.htm (did I miss anything? Let me know)

I see the following requirements for non buyable items:

Ghostly Robes (post quest mini quest)
Runecrafter Robes-Yellow (Great Orb Project)
Runecraft Robes-Green (Great Orb Project)
Runecraft Robes-Blue (Great Orb Project)
Lord Marshal Clothing (Mobilizing Armies)
War Chief Clothing (Mobilizing Armies)
Commander Clothing (Mobilizing Armies)
Serjant Clothing (Mobilizing Armies)
Castlewars Armor (Castlewars)
Void Knight Armour (Pest Control)
Mourner's Outfit (Mourning's End Quest)
Builder's Costume (Tower of Life Quest)
Lumberjack Costume (Temple Trekking)
Trouble Brewing Set (Trouble Brewing)

I know I must not be the only one who wants to "finish" their costume room. So I'm wondering if we want to get a group together on Saturday's for 2 hours (thinking 3pm EST to 5pm EST) to play these games and get the gear.

Any interest? I'm thinking of posting a notice each Monday for the Saturday event and meeting spot. If you're interested in doing this let me know. Some of the games (CW, PC) shouldn't be hard to get a game for regardless but I could see some issues with Trouble Brewing (I'm thinking there's like 5 sets to get, I'll need to verify that when I get home). Plus, it's more fun to play these games with a group of people you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go, if I am able to get on the internet. :)

Merch Gwyar said...

Awww you're a little late, I'm just finishing up with mine.

Don't fret on Trouble Brewing, as the prices came right down on them. You'll get the whole five sets in just a few games.

I've only got two void hats, mobilising armies and runecrafting outfits to get.

Avicile Mohaili said...

TROUBLE BREWING PL0X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1epsilon

Oh, and I'd love to play GOP... I need tabs :)

G said...

I can't this Saturday, but in general I'm in. I've never even done Trouble Brewing. Temple Trekking is something I've done once or twice and would love the Lumberjack outfit. Actually all of those games you mention, I'd need to do.

I need to replenish my Nature and Astral tabs from the Great Orb Project.

As much as I want void armor, I have a hard time cashing in my PC points for things other than exp.

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?