May 30, 2010

Well it's been raining here so most of my plans this weekend got canceled. So lots of RS time (and laundry, and vacuuming etc).

Got to 91 Fishing, 95 Crafting, 63 Dungeoneering, 97 Summoning and 94 Woodcutting. It may sound like a lot but to be honest.....it's been weeks in the making. Crafting is a function of rocks and air battlestaffs. So I can pretty much predict when I'll level that since it's really the only two things I do.

Fishing, rocks and fish flinging. I use up all 10 tickets a week so that's about 175k xp there. Rocks are good for another 10k.

Woodcutting, rocks. More rocks. I think I did 2 evil trees this month. Haven't farmed any trees. Oh....Jade Vine. Didn't realize it gave woodcutting exp (yes, been hitting it almost every day since it came out). Went to kill it and got my level! Oh and I do a tiny bit of woodcutting while dungeoneering.

Summoning. Was about 200k short of 97 after double xp weekend. But I could make pack yaks, was broke and didn't really want to deal with anymore summoning. Made some pouches to make scrolls but not much else. Then I realized I could cash in all the iron titans and replenish my shards. Plus, I made about 50k xp making pouches in dungeoneering.

And dungeoneering. Did a few large 5:5 floors and I'm hooked!! Xp is so much better in a group, even if it's just a duo. Duo'ed fl30 with a friend. We got killed and while restocking the boss fell over dead from the poison!! Which was good since we hadn't stockpiled food. Just another argument that poisoned spears are the best weapons. Did floor 31 and ended up with about 40k xp. Which tells me when the dungeoneering update comes out the high levels can probably make close to 80k an hour or more.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?