June 6, 2010

Tons of levels this weekend.

65 Dungeoneering. Finally learning group dungeoning tactics. I really prefer small floors, duo or triple. But I feel like I have to do floors 30-35 large 5:5. It's always that fifth guy that is the problem :)

93 Mining, almost all stars and rock collecting.

89 Smithing, in my pursuit of rocks I'm using gold gaunts and smelting ores. Slow but cheap and very easy for me to read other things while I smith.

90 Fletching.

90 Slayer. Kindly enough, my first task after getting 90 is Dark Beasts. 216 of them.

94 Prayer. A friend had a houseparty. I buy 100k worth of bones every week plus sell my red chins from hunter and buy bones. I want 95 before facing Nomad again.

As long as I keep chasing rocks I'll have weeks of no levels and then bursts of levels. 2284 total. Decided my goal for June is 2300 total. Trying to get 70 dungeoneering this month so 5 levels there.

3 comments:

free runescape membership said...

Your a true inspiration to a noob like me! Im currently level 99 and I some day want to catch up to you!

Froelich131 said...

Good Luck on 70 dungeoneering!

rdskywalker said...

nice 99 farm and hunter.
http://rdskywalker1.blogspot.com/

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?