October 26, 2010

As I draw to a close on my 4th year I've been pushing to mop up levels. Got to 93 Strength and 93 Slayer. Funny thing, I haven't gotten an effigy in 8 tasks. Task 9, living rock creatures I get one. Next task, hellhounds I get 2. Just random.

By the way, cannoning hellhounds in the Taverly resource dungeon is great. Fast and quiet.

Knocked out 97 Crafting. Had a bunch of air orbs. And of course, once I get to less then 50k xp I started pulling out all my other crafting supplies. I'll be busy alching leather armor now.

Then 98 Summoning. This is the first time in about a year I actually intended to do summoning for xp. Mostly I do it in dungeons and when I need the pouches. I think I have enough charms now, but I don't want to spend the money. I'd rather keep getting little bits of xp from dungeoneering and waiting to see what happens.

Got to 93 Cooking and 93 Fishing. Mostly cause I was close. It's funny but with dungeoneering xp does sneak up on you. Have done little bits of fish flinging too so I just finished off the levels. I fished for about 20 minutes in Piscatoris with a friend and thought it was the most boring thing ever. I may start doing fish flinging daily just to chip away at it and guarantee that I'll never have to actually fish.

And finally, 90 and 91 Dungeoneering. I'm really enjoying this skill. And yes, I've had some bad teams and some good teams. But it's just fun. It's different though. Nobody I know who's done it for a bit doesn't get into it. Especially when you're going with friends.

That brings me up to 2367.

I have to tell you a secret though. I was woodcutting while waiting for a friend. Some guy asked me my woodcutting level. I said 96. He said lucky. And he was secretly right. I didn't spend hours standing chopping trees. See, I fell into one of those pits in Lleyta. And as I stood up my hand brushed against a piece of metal. It was a bit tarnished but it had some writing on it. So I rubbed it on my sleeve and.....a giant genie appeared. And he gave me a wish and I asked for 9million woodcutting xp and Poof! 96 woodcutting.

Really hoping I get lucky again and find a 96 Dungeoneering lamp.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?