November 1, 2010


End of year 4.
2373 total levels.

Met the goals I had to start the year. All skills to 92. Bunch of other things.

Been thinking a lot about this post the last few days.

In the last four years I've learned a lot. Met a lot of people. Spent a lot of time standing in banks.

To be honest, I had a lot of things I wanted to say in this post. But right now they are still a jumble in my head.

I've had quite a few people ask me about my goals for year 5. Specifically is the plan to get all 99.

To be honest, I don't know if there will be a year 5. I'm not saying I'm quitting, just saying I don't have a plan.

It's not about the community, or about the lack of high level updates. Or about the grind. I just don't have a plan.

Year 2 was about getting a quest cape.
Year 3 was 3 99's
Year 4 was all 92's
Year 5 ????

Anyways, I'll probably get a post or 3 up in the next few days that's the year in review.

3 comments:

G said...

Congrats on your anniversary Jax!

Maybe your goals shouldn't be skill related? What about something like trying every mini game and boss or something like that?

Or maybe try to accomplish all the stuff Vaskor has listed under his 'accomplishments' section on Runewise...

You've torn through this game in relatively little time, it's pretty impressive.

Avicile Mohaili said...

You BEAST! 92+?????? :D

mr cowbell2 said...

A good goal for you could be to get all 99s, but if you want something less obvious, then try to get at least 50m in your favorite skill. Either that or 120 dungeoneering.

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?