November 19, 2010

Mad scramble before the holidays in the real world is impinging on my 'scaping.

I have managed to get a bunch of levels since my last post though:

93 Ranged, 94 Strength, 94 Attack, 94 Defense all through a combination of circus/slayer/dungeoneering.

I got burned out on dungeoneering after I hit 94 Dungeoneering and pretty much quit doing it except with a few friends. Tried to do a large floor last night and it was a miserable experience. Not because I don't like it, but because I kind of forgot what to do. Going to do some solo floors over the next few days to get used to it again. Mostly slayed since last week. Got 2 whips and sold them and some other stuff from slaying and bought a lot of dragon bones. Ran through 3 pack yaks of altaring bones and getting close to leveling. I have 98 banked and a bit beyond that. 99 Prayer may be doable by the end of December. It really depends though on how much dungeoneering I do.

I'm thinking of 3 days of dungeoneering and 3 days of slaying a week. I keep getting asked when I'll get my next 99 or if I'm going for all 99's at once. To be honest, I don't "go for 99" because I get bored along the way. So I switch skills every few days. Which makes it look like I'm going for all skills 99 at once.

Anyways, decided that my next goal is 2400 total levels. It's pretty attainable (January?) and buys me time to figure out what I want to do next.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?