February 9, 2011

First the levels,
Feb 3 got to 96 Runecraft followed on Feb 4th by 95 Range. It feels like cheating when I get levels doing nothing but assisting. But I still get my 30k a day.
Second,
The wildy goes away, next Jagex announces that we can pay our way out of trouble and then the censor goes away.
My prediction for the next two updates:
1) Microtransactions. We pay $10 gp and get 50million gp or something stupid
2) Welcome to RS-Dating. Go to Falador, fill out this simple survey and we'll match you with your new pixel b/f or g/f.

1 comment:

G said...

Jagex has said they're against micro... whatever it is, transactions? I hope they keep to it. Paying cash to get things just seems like cheating to me. Kind of takes the fun out of it.

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?