April 26, 2011

Got 97 Mining using penguins and stars. Otherwise I've been busy slaying. Been very liberal in my use of points to avoid tasks.

Here's my list of Kuradel assignments:


Aberrent Spectres-****
Abyssal Demons-***
Aquanites-not unlocked
Black Demons-*
Black Dragons-**
Bloodveld-****
Blue Dragons-***
Dagannoth-****
Dark Bests-**
Desert Strykeworms-*
Dust Devils-*
Fire Giants-*
Gargoyles-**
Greater Demons-***
Hellhounds-****
Ice Strykewyrms-not unlocked
Iron Dragons-**
Jungle Strykeworms*
Kalphites-***
Living Rock-***
Mithril Dragons-***
Nechryaels-*
Wyverns-*
Spirtiual Mages-*
Steel Dragons-**
Suqahs-***
Terror Dogs-***
Tzhaar-****
Warped Tortoises-**
Waterfiends-*

One star-Ask for a new task
Two star-Might ask for a new task if I don't feel like it
Three stars-Always
Four stars-Always and Happy!

I acknowledge that there is no rational reason for some of these. Terror dogs I like because I can tele right into them. Same with Suqahs since I'm always on lunars. Loath waterfiends. Spiritual mages-too much work to figure out what I'm wearing and no profit. Why do I like Miths and sometimes pass on Steels? No idea....

Told you no rational reason.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?