April 12, 2011

Wandered up to the Lunar Isle over the weekend and messed around at Livid Farm. Have to say, really enjoyed it for about 15 minutes and then it got repetitive. It might be a good distraction while I'm bankstanding but I can't see myself camping there for hours. But as a change of pace activity while farming I can see it making sense. And those people who are crying about it taking 44 hours to get the highest level spell, sorry but it should be hard. Those higher level spells would be very powerful and limiting the people with them is fine by me. I'd love to see more content like this that takes time. Yes, the game needs to be tweaked to make it more fun but there's a lot of ways to do that. Anyways, 99 Constitution on the 6th. Can't get excited about it really because it's just a milestone to 99 Slayer. And 97 Range on the 9th. I've gotten to the point where I only do tasks that I can cannon, darkbeasts and blue dragons. At least so far. We'll see Kuradel offers up tonight.

1 comment:

Testimony of Faith said...

Jax Although I agree the livid farm should be harder and gaining spells should be also and a limp attempt on Jags part for utilizing lunar spells is true.. But as a lower level I found it a bit exciting to getting the rc pouch and another way of getting farm levels.. once I achieved the repair pouch spell I quit.. I may go back some day to achieve more farm and agility levels..But If you are already higher levels it is pretty useless..

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?