May 12, 2011

98 Slayer, 98 Defense, Attack and Strength.




I finally gave in and got a chaotic rapier halfway between 97 and 98

I finally gave in and got a chaotic rapier halfway between 97 and 98. Love using it on metal dragons. I don't use it on anything I can kill faster then they spawn. For that a whip is fine and I don't have to pay to recharge it.

I bought the bonecrusher and herbicide a while back. Wasn't sure about the bonecrusher when I got it but I wanted to test it. I have to say....I love taking these with me to assignments. It's not about the xp benefit. While nice I have 99 Prayer and the herblore xp is trivial. But what I love about it is that it keeps my slaying area clean. Which translates into more gp. For example, if I'm cannoning spectres....any herbs that I see I grab. I don't have to check what it is. If the herbicide doesn't instantly destroy it then I know I want it. If I see something on the ground I know it's worth looking at (well...except the junk armor). Keeping the area uncluttered just makes things easier.

I went and spent some time at Livid Farm last week. 10 minutes...I'm fine. 30 minutes it's getting to me. A full hour....that's a struggle. I've been making it a clan event which helps a bit. But I am thinking of just doing 10 minutes a day. Yes, it will take forever but the spell I want (group venge) I only need once I start seriously dungeoneering so I have some time.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?