May 23,2011

98 Mining. A combination of an occasional star, penguins and effigies. Really been doing well with getting effigies lately. Went 18 tasks without one and then got 3 in one task and since then have been pretty consistently getting one every 2-3 tasks. So while I'm pretty much only slaying I've gained a lot of xp in other skills. Penguins and lamps are currently going to mining just because. Once I get 99 slayer I will have 3 skills (mining, woodcutting, fishing) that can't be assisted. The rest I can rack up assists for. (Not that I intend to only do assists, just saying....)

Got 98 range sometime in the last week. Not sure when. I know I was close when I did the circus two weeks ago and then didn't think about it. Since I cannon every task I can it just happened in the midst of combat.

The nice thing about this big slayer push is that I'm seeing the same people over and over again. Making new friends and having people to chat with while slaying makes things go faster. Plus, I have a pretty good (ie large) group of folks who need effigies done for them. I'm not really picky about what I do (I'll do fletching and cooking no problem) and I try to make sure I get my assists in every day. Just pushing those levels along.

1 comment:

Yow said...

Love ur writing !
keep em coming!
btw can you add my blog
Faxmeafox.blogspot.com
And I add u back =)
Im getting some help from my friend so i will havve more readers soon!
let me know if u do =)

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?