June 18, 2011

Finally killed Jad. I think the final score is Jad 12-Jax 1. But I only had to kill him once.

I did the most wimpy method you can imagine. The idea is to get to him and hope he spawns on the boot of the "Italy" rock. Then eat up past 970 and venge yourself up. Stick your head out and get hit. The venge hits him and after 5-8 hits he's dead. His healers don't show up since you never actually hit him (actually I only ever saw the top of his head). Anyways, it's done.

I then immediately finished out the rest of my tasks and got the Taskmaster emote! I have to say, this is one of my all time favorite emotes. I spam clicked it off and on all day.

So that's another item on the Completionist cape crossed off.

(Using all my points/bonus xp on fishing at the moment).

1 comment:

Runescape Merchanting Guide said...

Congrats Jax! It's been great to follow your journey :). Also...excellent tip on how to kill Jad, I still haven't managed it.

P.S: That's not wimpy: that's genius ;).

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?