June 9, 2011

Got 97 Cooking a few days ago. I had about 50 urns from messing around with that update when it came out. Cooked up all the raw fish (swords/tuna/monk/rocktail/shark) that cluttered my bank. Sold off everything but some of the rocktail and bought more sharks. I don't burn them and I make a small profit.

A good friend of mine (who's a champion keyer) is back for a short time....or maybe longer. Regardless, he's been on a dungeoneering tear. I go with him every chance I get. The floors are fast and the team drama is minimal. When he's not around I'm working on filling my costume room still. Managed to find a weekly Trouble Brewing game (Saturdays, noon PST w104) and got a fair number of tokens. I'm down to needing 3 more sets of Naval clothing. Decided to focus on "free" clothing items (like lumberjack and the mining outfit). Bought all the cheap clothes I can for everything but treasure trails. I probably should figure out some strategy to make a bunch of money but right now I'm not there.

100 Dungeoneering to make the level total 2450.

1 comment:

AndyMaster24 said...

Congrats on all your achievements Jax! I miss you a ton, and just so you know, I check up on your blog still. I'm rootin' for you. :)

-Andy/Andymaster24/ich_bin_Andy

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?