May 30,2011

May had a successful completion. I've been pushing hard to get to 99 Slayer but kept getting delayed by my own choosing. Chasing clues, stars, penguins, quests...whatever.

I did stumble across 97 Fishing by some using a few weeks of penguins plus doing as much fish flinging as I could. I realize that the tackleboxes aren't as useful as I first thought but I enjoy the puzzle of fish flinging followed by 10 minutes of afk fishing. For that it's the fastest xp in the game.

Also hit 99 Herblore. I went about 12 days without getting an effigy then started getting multiple effigies per task! Oh yeah...I was using my effigies on fishing too. No wonder that last level went as fast as it did without my actually fishing. Anyways, along the way I hit 99 Herblore. I think the only expensive skill left to get to 99 is Construction. Summoning, Herblore and Prayer are done. Smithing I have a stockpile of gold ore thanks to all the stars.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?