August 20th, 2011

105 Dungeoneering. Finally feeling really comfortable with the skill. My teams are pretty consistently around the 30 minute mark as long as nobody gets disconnected. I realize there are groups who go faster but that's about the speed that causes my computer to get bad door lag. I really wish the skill had come out earlier in my Runescaping. But then again, being higher levels does it make it easier.

As much as Jagex got criticized for the "minigame" of it I think they did a lot of things right. There is a good time to take lower leveled people, you have to work as a team, you can't buy your way to being overpowered and dominating.

Would love to see a minigame for it though pitting two teams against each other. No keys. Race through doing guardian doors, puzzles and things of that nature. Points for kills, doors, puzzles etc.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?