August 30th, 2011

Well the bad news is my main gaming computer died. Waiting to replace it but in the meantime there's no way I can dungeoneer. I'm playing on safe settings on my very old computer.

Mostly been camped at livid farm. Getting group vengeance will take awhile, but it'll be good for dungeoneering and it should just about get me 99 magic. So focusing more on maxing while my computer is getting replaced.

After a few days there I really started to hate it. I pretty much do the energize/flower bunches and then fertilize. Sometimes I do the construction and less often the flower identification. Then I get a burst and do everything for a few cycles. Then I get distracted, and go back to my slow method. Think I've gotten about 200k produce points the last few days.

And today our Citadel updated. Did a bunch of mining (citadels are fantastic for xp, don't let anyone fool you otherwise) and got 99 Mining. Realized that the circus updated and did that for 99 Range. Realized that there is a decent price difference between raw and cooked shark so now working on finishing off cooking.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?