September 4, 2011

Got 99 Cooking to end August. There's a nice gap between raw and cooked sharks and they buy and sell easily. I took advantage of this to get cooking done, do some chatting with friends and make some GP. I'm getting close to maxing now and don't think I'm going to have the patience to wait a month for 99 construction.

And then today got 99 Magic and 99 Fletching. Livid farm combination maging and making bolts. I have a bunch of diamond tipped bolts that won't sell anytime soon. But I don't need the monty right now so I put them in the GE hoping that they will clear out before bxpw. Otherwise it'll be a long while. I still need 300k livid farm points to be done with it but for now I don't want to go anywhere near there for awhile.

Down to 3 more skills and less then 500k til max. I wanted to get done before bonus xp weekend. Partly, I want to be done. Partly, I want to dungeoneer.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?