December 9, 2008

84 Hitpoints yesterday.

Today the new Fremmenik and Falador diaries came out. Focused on doing them. First, I copied all the tasks for each diary into word doc and sorted by general area. Then started on the Fremmy ones. I would say that the Fremmy diary is definately harder then the Varrock one. Learned some new things. Some of the stuff, I thought, was just dumb. Others were good things to learn. Like the level 2 and level 1 rewards. Underwhelmed with the level 3 reward. Finally killed a mithril dragon and burned a pyre ship. I need to go back and talk to Otto and wrap up my barbarian training.

Falador was a little easier (I thought). Making a scarecrow I found annoying. Everything else I had the supplies for so that was easy. Got to 81 Attack somewhere in the middle of all that. I used the Vinesweeper game to get my corn seeds.

Used all my lamps on Summoning so that went well. Overall ok but not great rewards.

Back to the usual skilling.

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?