April 6, 2011

No levels since last post. Not excited about the April BTS. Don't get me wrong, I think the updates will be really useful in some ways and I'm sure I will find myself using them. But nothing that makes me sit up and go "Now THAT will be fun!" (like a pirate monkey zombie quest). Been mostly slaying with a little bit of random other stuff. I am getting my assists in every night and while waiting using my Explorer's Ring to smelt bars. I can fill up an urn every other night using this method (mix of addy and mith). Not efficient, but it's free and it beats standing there just waiting. And I use my alchs since I usually have enough time to burn through them too. Two things that I find amusing lately: 1) Go to your favorite spot to find assists (Daemonehim 117 or assistclan chat). You'll see people announce "Offering 91 Herblore" one time and then go "OMG....nobody wants herb" and then either leave or just lose it. I got from 91-97 RC doing nothing but assists, sometimes it takes a little time. Spamming chat doesn't really help, you just have to be consistent and pay attention. Don't expect people to PM you, if you see someone who is asking for help PM them. And if you are in D'heim HIDE your public chat, but don't turn int off. That way you can see if someone is asking for help. 2) People who are hunting for penguins who ask: Where in McGrubors Wood (Dragontooth Isle, Entrana) is the penguin. Those are all really small confined spaces....did you look?

No comments:

Current Stats

Hit Count

Who links to me?